Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello!


Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog! =)
I figured that i should start off with something light-hearted.. instead of diving into the 'work' right away.
A few questions.. so as to self-introduce myself!

1) What do you enjoy doing??
- I love hanging out and chilling out with close friends over coffee! I'm seriously a dessert junkie!
- I love playing boardgames, and watching tv! (Discovery, HK serials etc..)
- I love to Sing! =)
- I love spending time with my girlfriend... awwww
- I love travelling.. soaking in the sights and smells!

2) Do you enjoy sports?
- Yes! I love to swim (not much time for it though)
- I used to play rugby (9 years for St Andrew's)
- I support Liverpool FC =)
- I'm taking part in the Sheares Bridge Run/Army Half Marathon (i'm so dead!)

3) Why am i taking this module?
- Seriously, NO EXAMS was a major draw for me. Of course, the opportunity to polish my communication skills seemed a good deal as well. =)

... eh.. i just realised asking myself questions might seem a little schizo.. enough then..
looking foward to learning more about everyone as well.. see ya all in class

Love,
Fu

1 comment:

Brad Blackstone said...

Great informative intro! Thanks!