Sunday, April 19, 2009

Updates!

Back from Budapest, Krakow and Vienna! Gimme some time to process the photos and gather my thoughts.. Entries to come soon!!

quick things i wanna get off my mind

1)
Caught the Liverpool vs Chelsea match in a pub in Krakow the other day.. and my gosh i almost died. This is what i get for supporting the club.. Oh man.. people can say what they want.. but i'm a red through and through!! =) YNWA

2)
I visited the Auschwitz concentration camp.. totally haunting and disturbing.. look forward to that blog entry!!

3)
Caught Susan Boyle on youtube.. just reminded me of how i love Les Mis.. and then i spent 1/2 hr listening to Les Mis songs on youtube last nite.. absolutely fantastic..

4)
i just bought tickets to Berlin! GASP..

but in between now and Berlin..
there's a whole big supertanker load of crappy work to finish..

Lord have mercy!!

No comments: