Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You deserve all the praise!

I was just listening to some songs on my Itunes when i felt really moved by how many beautiful hymns and songs have been composed to declare love and praise and worship to God.. Truly even if i spend the rest of my life singing songs to Him it won't be enough!

What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the Blood of Jesus..

Jesus, the name above every name.. beautiful savior, awesome Lord, Your loving kindness overwhelms me everyday, Your sacrifice on the cross is sufficient once and for all, You are sufficient oh Lord for me, You gave up everything so that You can give us everything. Lord you are the perfect holy and righteous sacrificial lamb, the alpha the omega the beginning and the end. In You we are righteous and accepted before the Father. You were obedient even to death on the cross, bearing shame and sin, separated from the Father, all these for the salvation of man. Your shed blood cleanses us and gives us life. Your name is above every name, it is above every circumstance in my life, above every sickness every stronghold every sin. You are my banner, my healer, my provider.. Lord Jesus You never short change us, You are calling us to You. You sit at the right hand of God, You are our intercessor, grace and mercy flows from the throne into our lives. So I lift my voice, my hands, my eyes to You, all these You gave so i can worship you with my whole being. Beautiful savior you deserve all the praise, You are worthy..

Lord You are ever calling us into deeper intimacy with You.. help me Lord to humble myself before You and submit my all to You.. i trust in You.. Your provisions and plan for me.. Jesus You are my portion, more than enough.. Thank You Lord for all You've done in my life.. now help me take up my cross daily to follow You..

"If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me." Matt 16:24

No comments: