Saturday, May 16, 2009

Farewell Dinner!

As the title of the blog suggests.. we had a final dinner where everyone could be together.. and it was a feast! =)

We tried to finish cooking all the food we had left

3 hours to men(1), but the Dong Gu was still disappointing!

I'm quite proud of my sweet and sour pork =)

Felicia n Prima Taste's curry chicken!

Pei Joo's yummy broccoli with mixed peppers and carrots =)


Yes! ISE people! I managed to make Wei Sing eat a yellow pepper!

I'll miss these wonderful times of chatting over dinner.. when the sun never seems to set.. and we never seem to need to rush anywhere to do anything..

I gave everyone a card and a lollipop.. and the girls wanted to take a picture with me.. hahah

Ri Hao and Jack doing the dishes.. while Shu Shan was teaching everyone the secrets of keeping bra in the luggage in shape.. what was i doing listening anyway?!


Wei Sing decided she wanted PJ to cut her fringe as well.. haha..

Another satisfied customer PJ!

And so we had time to see the sun slowly set.. this is the view from the balcony.. watch the colours change..


Just as the sun has to set at some point.. our exchange experience also has to have an ending..
I'll cherish the times i had with each one of you.. Thanks for making the past 4 months so wonderful.. =)

Time to turn off the lights.....

No comments: