Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

*eh mei mei help me translate into chinese!


Video from 2007 Tuan Yuan Fan

Hi Mummy!!

Want to say a big big thank you.

I know you poked me with a safety pin when i was still a baby.. and dropped me when you were bathing me.. and you scolded me and caned me when i was small and naughty.. but i also remember..

how you send me to school when i was in Kindergarten and helped me change into dry socks and shoes when it rained..

how you patted me to sleep when i was young..

how you always complain that my rugby gear is so dirty.. but still washed them clean for me.. for almost 10 years..

how you picked us from uncle lim's house after tuition and carried our heavy bags

how you bring us to Toa Payoh Library even though you know what we really wanted was to go to MacDonald's.

how you always want to make sure that there was enough instant noodles at home when you went overseas..

how you washed the dishes and clothes until your hands were hard and calloused..

how you always cooked the dishes that we liked to eat..

how you're ok with us making fun of you..

how you sacrificed so much of your time and energy taking care of the family..


You have really been such a wonderful mother to me.. You cared for me from your heart all these days.. I love you so much.. i really wish i could hug and kiss you right now.. I miss you so much..

Thanks for everything.. I'll be back soon ok?.. Cook curry fish head for me!! When i come back let me cook 1 meal for you haha

Mummy doing what she does best

Happy Mother's Day mummy!

Love,
Kelvin

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AUNTY MUMMY!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AH MAH!!

I love you all =)

No comments: