Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Come with me to the secret place...

I just had quite an interesting experience.

Its 6.31am now by the way.
I'm having a flu and was awake by like 4.30 and just couldn't get back to sleep. A song was in my head. You know the feeling where u can't remember the lyrics and u kept trying to recall it? yes thats the kinda feeling i'm talking about.

Suddenly i was kinda led by the Spirit to wake up.. read my bible, play my guitar and sing! Its like 5 am la. I was reminded of how Jesus always seem to wake up in the wee hours and meet the Father in prayer. In the secret place. The quiet place.

To cut the long story short. God led me to finish writing a song that i've been stuck at for so long. Praise God! Will be looking to refine it as soon as i can. =) Anybody willing to help? haha.. i'm sure there are..

ok man..time to go back to sleep!

No comments: