Monday, January 12, 2009

thanks!

Firstly a big big thank you to everyone who came to send me off and for those who found time to meet up with me before i left... thanks:
- Andrea for your engineering inspired card
- Nat for your inspiring card and incredibly cute burger shaped candle
- Jeannette for such an encouraging card
- Dean for your arty card (y ask me to buy back swedish meatballs when i'm in Finland? haha)
- Hannah for your cute bear (?) + very heartwarming card (u all mean a lot to me as well..)
- Marcus and Alex for the heart shaped letter ( i didnt cheat.. i only opened it in the plane!)
- Wayne and Ruth for the cloudy card and uplifting words.. (i did see the clouds when i approached helsinki!
- thanks Perry for ur encouraging word for me.. the way u write my name on the envelope hasnt changed in 10 years haha
- Mark and Stacy for ur card and my 3rd stick of lip balm haha
- Aunty for your gracious ang pow
- Jenn for the well wishes in the clover card
- dear.. i love u!

No comments: