Thursday, January 15, 2009

The freeze begins..

I had my first ever experience with falling snow!
Ok it was less than spectacular. More of a 'drizzle'.. eh.. actually it was more like powder falling from the sky.. haha..
but its snow nonetheless.. and i'm gonna treasure this experience!!


See the white dots on my glove? haha.. actually the ground was covered with white dots.. reminds me of powder bath in the army.. hehe

But what was the coolest was that the sea that i was talking about? I looked out of the window this morning and it was REALLY frozen over! I got so excited that i dragged my other 4 ISE friends down to the sea.. here are some of the pics.. the rest on facebook! =)


I stumbled upon this place while exploring the area near my block.. The board walk out to sea!


The shoreline is covered with reed-like plants


This picture was taken yesterday, when the sea hasn't fully freezed yet.. we can still see the water


But today.. everything is white!


Taking a tiny step of faith

I intend to walk out to sea sometime.. maybe in a few days when the ice thickens! Coz right now i think the ice is still too thin on the whole.. I heard that people will go ice-skating out there when it really hardens.. That i gotta see!

No comments: