Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My cosy little room..


Many of you are asking about my apartment.. haha.. so now let me bring u on a short tour.. into my home for the next 5 months =) I stay in an apartment with 4 rooms. 4 people have single rooms but share 1 toilet and 1 kitchen area..


This is the entrance to my block, the one with a bicycle shed..


Entering the glass door will bring u into a quiet corridor.. really quiet haha


This is the first door on the left! Walk up many flights of stairs.. and u'll arrive at


My apartment! Jamerantaival 7 A 184..


Welcome in!


Please put your shoes on the rack..


The area in front of the door


The shared kitchen area


Theres even a balcony, but nobody goes out there in winter!


The shared toilet..


Welcome to my room!



My desk =) .. nicely decorated with..


Pictures of my beloved Faithfulness CG


Pictures of my Family and Friends


and cards/letters given to me for the trip


My bed with new bedsheet, pillow+case, quilt cover. Notice the heater is right next to my bed.. so its nice and warm at nite


View of the bookshelf (and my feet) while i'm lying on the bed. Note the flower patterned curtains left behind by the last tenant.. =)


View of the room from my bed..


Let's draw the curtains and look out the window!


I hope the room remains as tidy as now.. haha..
Hope u enjoyed the tour!

No comments: